What type of personal information is collected
DrBillSukala.com undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of communicating with you (i.e., newsletters, licensing of content (if applicable), updating of content, informing you of new content, informing you of responses to comments, and responding to sales and technical queries (if and/or when applicable).
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers (if and when provided with full consent). If and/or where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to DrBillSukala.com via SSL protocol.
When do we collect personal information
DrBillSukala.com collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- When you comment on an article (i.e., name, email address, IP address, website URL, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you fill out a contact form on DrBillSukala.com (i.e., name, email, phone, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you send an email to Dr Bill Sukala (i.e., name, email, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you sign up to receive email updates (i.e., name, email address);
- Participate in any promotional activities or surveys on DrBillSukala.com;
- Purchase any products or courses which are, or may become, available on DrBillSukala.com;
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Information will only be used for the relevant interaction or transaction.
- No personal information will be sold (EVER!) to any third parties
- Third party vendors, including Google, show you ads on websites on the internet;
How we manage personal information
DrBillSukala.com undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which DrBillSukala.com uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
DrBillSukala.com may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To inform you of new content on DrBillSukala.com (i.e., newsletter subscription)
- To respond to queries regarding the website or website content
- To contact you regarding product, service, or workshop sales, marketing, updates, or queries (if and when applicable)
- Fulfil all legal requirements of DrBillSukala.com with respect to your personal information.
DrBillSukala.com considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have explicitly consented to your personal information being provided to a third party or related entities of DrBillSukala.com;
- Where DrBillSukala.com is required by law to disclose your information.
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other law of the state of New South Wales, Australia, your personal information will be provided to you upon request via the contact details below.
Correcting your personal information
DrBillSukala.com appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information, please send a message here.
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.