What type of personal information is collected
DrBillSukala.com undertakes to collect your personal information only where it is necessary for the purposes of communicating with you (i.e., newsletters, licensing of content (if applicable), updating of content, informing you of new content, informing you of responses to comments, and responding to sales and technical queries (if and/or when applicable).
In most circumstances this information will be limited to your contact details, including but not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, company, company ABN, company address, your job title and phone numbers (if and when provided with full consent). If and/or where orders are made online using credit card details, all information is securely transmitted in an encrypted format to DrBillSukala.com via SSL protocol.
When do we collect personal information
DrBillSukala.com collects personal information when you complete one of the following actions:
- When you comment on an article (i.e., name, email address, IP address, website URL, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you fill out a contact form on DrBillSukala.com (i.e., name, email, phone, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you send an email to Dr Bill Sukala (i.e., name, email, and any other details voluntarily provided);
- When you sign up to receive email updates (i.e., name, email address);
- Participate in any promotional activities or surveys on DrBillSukala.com;
- Purchase any products or courses which are, or may become, available on DrBillSukala.com;
- Other circumstances where collecting personal information is reasonable and permitted by the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. Information will only be used for the relevant interaction or transaction.
- No personal information will be sold (EVER!) to any third parties
- Third party vendors, including Google, show you ads on websites on the internet;
How we manage personal information
DrBillSukala.com undertakes to take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure that all personal information collected by us is accurate, up-to-date, complete and stored securely.
When your personal information is no longer required for the purposes which DrBillSukala.com uses personal information, all commercially reasonable steps will be undertaken to securely destroy that information.
How will your personal information be used
DrBillSukala.com may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- To inform you of new content on DrBillSukala.com (i.e., newsletter subscription)
- To respond to queries regarding the website or website content
- To contact you regarding product, service, or workshop sales, marketing, updates, or queries (if and when applicable)
- Fulfil all legal requirements of DrBillSukala.com with respect to your personal information.
DrBillSukala.com considers personal information we collect about you to be confidential and will not disclose such information to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- Where you have explicitly consented to your personal information being provided to a third party or related entities of DrBillSukala.com;
- Where DrBillSukala.com is required by law to disclose your information.
Except in circumstances where access to your personal information may be denied by the Privacy Act or other law of the state of New South Wales, Australia, your personal information will be provided to you upon request via the contact details below.
Correcting your personal information
DrBillSukala.com appreciates you informing us if you have reason to believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or not updated.
Should you have any queries in relation to the above or require further information, please send a message here.